Wednesday 30 July 2014

Grass

Grass was finally laid so now the front and back yards are no longer plain old dirt.

Front Yard

Back Yard

Have also added two more pendants to the void to fill it up a bit more. The lonesome one was a little small for the space. A bit hard to see, but the air con zone controller can be seen in the background. The two blank plates beside it was to cover the old NavEase controller and zones switches. Something I haven't gotten around to patching just yet.

Pendants above void

The remaining wallpaper in the walk in robe took me two weekends to finish off...

Walk in Robe

which was just in time for the Ximula shelving system to be installed.

Left side

Right side

Lots of shelves in the linen cupboard to store all the shoes along with a hanging section for coats and jackets.

Linen cupboard

Bedroom 3

The other bedrooms are in the same configuration as above (going from left-to-right, double hanging spacing, two shelves above 4 drawers, long hanging above a shelf) but with different widths to accommodate the size of the built-in robes.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Pongie, another question from me... How is the ximula wardrobe system holding up? I was looking at these online but I'm not sure if I want something like this or a mor traditional cupboard..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fantastic. My only regret is not getting more drawers. Especially the hangers for trousers. They eat up a lot of space and drawers would have fitted more. Guess I can always change it over if I order more drawers.

      Delete
  2. Hi Pongie,

    Absolutely beautiful home! You have done a really good job getting the right flow throughout the whole place!

    I was wondering where did you get your pendant lights for the stairwell? My fiance and I are think they're great!

    Cheers,

    B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.

      The lights were purchased from Kezu.com.au. They are the CUCME range designed by Hive. Was tempted to get the bigger one at first but due to the price I ended up getting the smaller version. But it was too small for the void so I ordered two more to make a cluster. Ended up costing more than 1 large one. Though I do like the look of the cluster.

      http://www.kezu.com.au/lighting/suspension/hive-cucme-light6.html

      Delete